Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Silver Lining

You know what they say about every cloud having a silver lining. Well this craziness over the stolen email contacts is just one on-going black cloud. But the silver lining is that I've had quite a number of phone calls from friends whom I haven't talked with in a long time. Some are checking to make sure I'm not really stranded, penniless, in London. Most are calling to make sure I know about my stolen identity. To those of you who've called, thanks for caring! It's been great talking with you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have smart friends, Linda! I’m glad they didn’t fall into the trap of the scammers. I always remind my family and friends that, if any transactions or emergencies that concern me are forwarded to them, it’d be best to confirm before taking actions. That way, they can prevent getting scammed.

Annie Valdez