Wednesday, June 18, 2008

12 of 12 - A New Photo Challenge Coming Soon!

I have decided to take on a second photo challenge (my first being the 366 Photos for 2008 challenge). In this new challenge, I plan to join a group of people around the world who are doing "12 of 12" posts, as originated by Chad Darnell.

The idea of this photo challenge is to take, on the 12th of every month, twelve pictures throughout the day; and to post them with time, location and a small comment attached to each picture. I have really enjoyed looking at some of these posts, and seeing what a routine day is like in other countries. In fact, here are links to just a few of the many 12 of 12 posts:

Lisa (Shropshire, England)
Eden (Off the coast of Belize)
Cecilie (Copenhagen Denmark)

Although I don't live in a place as exotic as "off the coast of Belize," please do watch here for my twelve photos on the 12th day of every month, beginning in July.

No comments: