Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sweet Dreams

It seems like someone who has reached senior citizen status would have outgrown their love of candy. For a large part, that's true for me. But there's one candy that still rings my bell! I'm giving you a sneak peek at a couple of scenes straight out of my dreams, featuring my heroes, an army of chocolate covered gummy bears.


Kelsey knows about my sweet tooth, and sent me home with a birthday package of little gummy critters. As you can see from the one that has already fallen, these sweeties won't last long around here!

Thanks Kelsey.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda is to blame I think for my passion for them too. I remember thinking they sounded but gross...BUT...they are wonderful!

Try it...you too will LOVE them!!

(I haven't had them for a long time.....thanks for the craving, Linda.)

GR

Katy said...

Oh, if I wasn't already hungry, my sweet tooth is now shouting at me!

Kelsey said...

You're quite welcome, Linda. And I agree, the thought of chocolate covered gummy bears grossed me out, but it was a yummy surprise when I finally tried them.

Linda Judd said...

And, Kelsey, don't forget that they make WHITE chocolate covered ones, too, which even Chris, with his choc. allergy, can have.