Sunday, November 16, 2008

You've Got to Watch This!

Be sure you go to Kelsey's blog at: http://juddstuff.blogspot.com/2008/11/claras-first-dance-recital.html to see Sweetpea's first dance recital (which was back in the summertime). She's third from the left, as you're looking at them. The part I love best is when she stops her performance to point to the spot on the floor where the little girl next to her should be standing. Pretty dog-gone cute, if you ask me.

For those of you who are her adoring fans, I think her second recital is coming up sometime before Christmas.

3 comments:

Papa John said...

What fun it is to watch our little precious ones trip the light fantastic with such focus and intensity. They are always darling, but this little clip is especially charming. I don't know your "sweetpea" personally, but I already adore her.

Linda Judd said...

Thanks, John.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I noticed her direction! She did a great job and
looked to be enjoying herself! Hope you get to see
the next recital in person, Linda! ...... Genie