Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter 2016

We spent Easter with Chris, Kelsey and the grandkids. Sadly, Kelsey was suffering with a toothache. She was such a trooper, though! She pushed through the pain (with the help of some meds), and made it through the entire weekend, including an Easter egg hunt in the front yard and church on Sunday. Today she got in to see the dentist and heard the unwelcome news that she'll be having to have a root canal. I feel so bad for her. There's nothing like a toothache to ruin the day.

Anyway . . . the kids didn't miss out on a thing. Here are a few photos from the weekend.







I tried to snap pictures of the wildflowers along the roadside as we were driving home. They were EVERYWHERE, but most of my photos just came out a blur of color. This is about the clearest one I got.  Maybe this week I'll get out and take some pictures around town. The bluebonnets and other wildflowers are really pretty this year.


No comments: