Sunday, September 20, 2020

COVID-Hair

We are getting out a little more. Dan's gone to Target, and so have I. I've been to Home Depot, briefly, and I dashed into a CVS pharmacy. We also have been back to church now, for three Sundays, and have met Kay and Andy for dinner several times. But we still are being pretty cautious.

One thing neither of us has done is venture into a hair salon (or barber shop, in Dan's case). I'm kind of going crazy with my hair. Dan went through a crazy spell, but now I think he has embraced the new shaggy look. I keep threatening to give him a little ponytail. I've told him he HAS to let me take a picture or two before he gets it cut. You'll have to wait for that.

As for me ... here is a pre-COVID selfie (from late February) and a current one. Oh, you will probably notice that I've switched my part, trying to get my hair to behave. I hope it doesn't have to get much longer before I feel safe going to my stylist.




No comments: