Friday, February 28, 2020

Valentine's Dinner Party

I guess it's two weeks late, but I don't want to miss out on posting about the really fun Valentine's dinner party we went to at George and Twilla's house. Twilla baked a scrumptious dish of lasagna, and the other three couples each brought something to go along with it.




After dinner we played two tables of Hearts - an appropriate card game for Valentine's Day! I played at the table with our friend Jeff, who is undeniably the Hearts champion of the Salado Church of Christ Game Day! So, sadly, I didn't have a chance. Can you tell how well I was doing by the look on my face? Good thing we weren't playing Poker - that's definitely NOT a Poker-face!


Many thanks to George and Twilla for a great evening - great food, great fun, great friends!

No comments: