Saturday, April 10, 2010

Teacher Training

I had a great day, today, attending a Bible teachers' workshop taught by husband-and-wife team, Mike and Teresa Glenn, from Crossville, Tennessee. The classes covered teaching philosophy, methodology, and lesson development. We each went home with a three-ring binder chocked full of information, inspiration and ideas. There was a good turnout, and I know our Bible classes will be richer because of the things we learned. If your congregation is considering hosting a teacher training seminar, I'd highly recommend contacting the Glenns.

Mike Glenn, wearing his "Thinking Cap."

Teresa Glenn, standing in front of one of her bulletin boards.

The ladies, during the "Make and Take" session.

A shot of most of the attenders. Of course, I was the designated photographer, so I'm missing from this photo.

No comments: