Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mark It On the Calendar

Today was the first day, since sometime last spring, that I drove home from work without turning on the air conditioning. For the past couple of days we've been having heavy rain, especially at night time, and thick clouds during the day. In the desert, that's a welcome blessing. I'm not sure if it was weather-related, but the power went off twice this morning at work. Today's high temperature was only 68 degrees.

Looking west from our backyard deck.

One of our stepping stones, in the backyard, after a passing shower this afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's me!

We are having glorious weather. It was 87 here yesterday. I believe I heard that was a record.

I know I am long overdue with filling you in on many subjects. i will try to write a few snipits at a time since writing about everything is sooo overwhelming.

Love to you,

GR rrrrrrrrr (My new ID...more on that soon)