Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Clara - Growing Up!

For Christmas, Chris and Kelsey gave Clara four tickets to the Broadway show, Hamilton, which was coming to Houston. One ticket was for Clara, two for two friends of her choice, and one for Kelsey, who would chaperone them.

The evening of the performance finally came on Saturday! From what I hear, it was everything Clara dreamed of. Kelsey sent me a couple of photos taken during intermission. I was stunned by how beautiful she looked, all dressed up for her big night out.


Then, last evening I received another text from Kelsey with a picture of Clara working the lighting for her school's one-act play. She only started working with the theater tech group this school year, and has enjoyed it so much.


I'm so proud of Clara for so many reasons!



No comments: