Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Pinwheel Galaxy and Witch's Broom

I've been spending countless hours trying to become a little proficient at processing our astrophotos. I keep trying different programs, and find things I like - and things I don't like - about each of them. Right now I'm playing with three programs:  Nebulosity, StarTools and ASTAP. I also bring the images into Affinity Photo, sometimes, for fine tuning. 

This first image is of the Western Veil, which is located "next door" to the Eastern Veil, which I've already posted a few days ago. The Western Veil is also known as The Witch's Broom. 


And the one below is the Pinwheel Galaxy.



1 comment:

Mr Wrought Iron said...

Amazing ! I want to thank you for enabling me a great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it.Narration is well ordered and the quality of writing is of high standards.Keep the good work up.
Handrails Calgary